It’s the end of July, and that means Foodie Penpals reveal day:
This month I was paired with Tina from Moms Crazy Cooking, who lives in California. Before mailing me the box of goodies, she emailed me a little “survey” to help her get to know me, including questions like:
- What is your favorite color? Green
- Favorite food? I don’t have any one true favorite food, but I could happily put salsa and guacamole on just about anything. I eat greek yogurt every day, as well as green salads of some sort. I’m also a big fan of smoothies.
- Have you ever been to California? Disneyland? I’ve been to California a few times, mostly San Diego and San Fran. I’ve been to Disney World, but not Disneyland.
- Is there anything you are craving, missing or desire? My cravings are rarely healthy, so I won’t go into those. But I love healthy, plant-based snacks (dried fruit, nuts, etc) and interesting, non-cola, low-calorie drinks.
Tina sent me several cute trinkets including a cupcake-shaped card holder and “Sip Back and Relax” coasters. The edible items included:
- Homemade gluten-free banana bread
- Snapea Crisps
- Chocolate chewy granola bars
And the ones you don’t see in the group photo, because they were devoured barely 3 seconds after opening the box – red velvet cake balls.
Thanks for everything, Tina!
Interested in participating in Foodie Penpals? Head past the jump for details.